Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vegan Food Gifts!

I received my tester copy of Joni Marie Newman's new book in the mail yesterday, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I have tested for three different vegan cookbooks, but this is the first book that I've received, so I feel super special!

I signed on a little late for testing this one, but all the recipes I've made have been fantastic: Chocolate Espresso Mini Loaves, Cool Lemon Cookies, Saltine Cracker Bark, Pizza Dough Mix, Pizza Sprinkle, Pepperoni Crumbles, Chipotle Ranch Dressing, Spiced Nuts-sweet and spicy, and Homemade Granola (hopefully) pictured here!

L and I are actually roadtripping today, so I am attempting to post from the road...

I am hoping this little mobile app works out, as I have been a bit of a mofo slacker this past week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I might have to go and order this book. NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this book on my wish-list since I first heard about it, hopefully it'll show up under the christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete